0% alcohol. Created 100% from Monastrell grapes (local variety from Jumilla, Murcia (Spain), this red grape beverage offers a deep ruby colour and ripe, black cherry scented aromas. Close to real red wine.
1 x 750ml of Escarche Still Halal Red
Created 100% from Monastrell grapes (local variety from Jumilla, Murcia (Spain), this red grape beverage offers a deep ruby colour and ripe, black cherry scented aromas. Smooth and rich, it offers plenty of bright, grape, and cherry fruit flavours and ends with a long, fruity, lingering finish.
- Red grape drind
- Rectified concentrated must
- E-422, E-414 aroma
- Preservative: E-220
- Contains sulphites
Nutritional facts. Values expressed per 100ml:
- Energy: 34Kj/8Kcal
- Fat of which saturated: 0g
- Carbohydrates of which sugars: 2g
- Protein: 0g
- Salt: 0g
- Contains an equivalent level of antioxidants to alcoholic red wine
- Reduce the risk of cardio-vascular disease
- Certified Halal
- Made in Spain following strict European Standards
- It Is delightful on its own or paired with salmon, turkey, chicken dishes, as well as pasta, pizza, and grilled meats.
- It can be used for improving the taste of different sauces adding half or a table spoon depending on the quantity.